DonkeyMails.com: No Minimum Payout

Monday, November 8, 2010

Hadith: When a Person strives to get closer to Allah

                                              Abu Hurairah Radiyallahu anhu reports

that Nabi Sallallahu alaihi wasallam in a Hadith Qudsi 
narratedthat Allah Ta'ala says:
I treat My slaves according to his expectations from Me.
I am with him when he remembers Me;
and if he remembers Me in his heart,

I remember him in My heart;
and if he remembers Me in a gathering,
I remember him in a better and nobler gathering (of angels).
If he comes closer to Me by one span,
I go closer to him an arm's length;
if he comes towards Me an arm's length,
I go towards him two-arm's length;
and if he comes to Me walking,
I run to him.

(Bukhari)

Note:
When a person strives to get closer to Allah through good deeds,
then Allah Subhanahu wa Ta'ala turns towards His slave with much
more attention, mercy and help.