DonkeyMails.com: No Minimum Payout

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Golden Sayings of Imam Hussain (AS) part 3..


22 - Wisdom will not be complete except by following the truth. 


(Bihar al- Anwar, Vol. 78, P. 127)


23 - Associating with corrupt people makes you 
subject to suspicion. 

(Bihar al- Anwar, Vol. 78, P. 122)

24 - Crying out of fear from God is salvation 
from the hellfire. 

(Mustadrak al- Wasael, Vol. 11, P. 245)

25 - A man came to Imam Hussain (Master of the martyrs) and said:
 I am a sinful man and can't avoid doing sin, please advise me. 
Imam (as) said: If you can do these five things, then 
commit sin as much you like. 

First of all don’t eat the sustenance of God and commit sin 
as much you like. 

Second: go beyond the domain of God and commit sin as much you like. 

Third: seek a site where God can not observe you and commit sin 
as much you like.

Fourth :if the Angel of death comes to you to take away your soul, 
expel him away from yourself and commit sin as much you like.

Fifth: If the Angel of Hell was about to throw you into 
the hell-fire, stop him and commit sin as much you like. 

(Bihar al- Anwar, Vol. 78, P. 126)

26 - Avoid doing what makes you obliged to apologize for it. 
True believers never do anything for which they have to apologize. 
Fake believers , on the contrary , keep doing wrong and 
say they are sorry in the aftermath. 

(Tohaf-al- Uqoul , P. 248)

27 - Hastiness is foolishness. 

(Bihar al- Anwar, Vol. 78, P. 122)

28 - Do not permit anybody (to come in) before saying 
Salam (greetings). 

(Bihar al- Anwar, Vol. 78 , P. 117)

29 - Among the signs of ignorance is arguing 
with irrational people. 

(Bihar al- Anwar, Vol. 78, P. 119)

30 - Among the signs of a learned man is criticizing 
his own words and being informed of various viewpoints. 

(Bihar al- Anwar, Vol. 78, P. 119)

31 - Imam Hussain (as) was asked: O 'the son of the prophet
 how is life going on? Imam replied: Life is going on , in such a way 
that I have a God over me, the hell-fire in front of me , 
death is looking for me, there is no escape of the Day of Judgement, 
I am taken as a hostage by my own deeds, things do not turn out 
to be the way I like , I cannot repel what I hate, the affairs are 
in someone else's hands. He tortures me if he likes and he forgives 
if he wishes. Therefore, is there anybody poorer than me? 

(Bihar al- Anwar, Vol. 78 , P. 116)

32 - Whoever becomes generous becomes a noble;
 and whoever becomes stingy becomes vicious and mean-spirited. 

(Bihar al- Anwar, Vol. 78 , P. 121)


Presented by Hassan Ali