DonkeyMails.com: No Minimum Payout

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Power of Dua at the time of Iftaar



Once Prophet Moosa / Musa / Moses (peace be upon him) 
asked Almighty Allah (SWT): O Allah! 

You have granted me the honor and privilege of talking to you directly, 
Have you given this privilege to any other person?

Almighty Allah (SWT) replied, O Moosa / Musa / Moses during the last period

I am going to send an Ummat / Ummah (Community or Nation), 
who will be the Ummat / Ummah (Community or Nation) of Muhammad (SAW) 
with dry lips, parched tongues, emaciated body with eyes sunken deep 
into their sockets, with livers dry and stomachs suffering the pangs of hunger - 
will call out to me (in dua) 

they will be much much closer to me than you 
O Moosa / Musa / Moses! While you speak to me there are 70000 veils 
between you and me but at the time of iftaar there will not be a single veil 
between me and the fasting Ummati of Muhammad (SAW). 

O Moosa / Musa / Moses I have taken upon myself the responsibility 
that at the time of iftaar I will never refuse the dua of a fasting person!

KEEP YOURSELF OCCUPIED WITH DUA BEFORE BREAKING YOUR FAST
Never underestimate the power of dua. 
When nothing helps only dua helps.