DonkeyMails.com: No Minimum Payout

Thursday, July 11, 2013

Importance of Durood Shareef (Salawat)

Shaikh Abul Futuh Razi narrates from the Holy Prophet Muhammad 
(PBUH) that: He the Holy Prophet Muhammad (saw) said, 

"On the night of Isra and Miraj (Shab-E-Meraj) when I ascended to
the heavens, I saw an Angel who had a thousand hands. On each of 
his hands there were a thousand fingers, and he was counting 
something on them."


I asked Jibreel (PBUH) as to who that Angel was, and what was he 
counting? Jibreel (pbuh) replied that the Angel had been appointed 
by Allah to count the drops of rain, so that it may be known as to 
how many drops have fallen down to the earth.

I turned towards the Angel and asked him, "Do you know the total 
amount of the raindrops which have fallen down on the earth from 
the day Allah created this world till now"?

To which he replied, "O Prophet of Allah! I swear by my Lord who 
has chosen you (as a blessing) for mankind, verily I know the 
total amount of raindrops fallen on the earth till now. 

Even to the extent that how many drops have fallen in the wilds, 
in the prosperous lands, in the gardens, and also in the cemetery."

Then I told him that I was very much surprised by the power of 
his mind and intellect and the ability to remember, to which he replied, 

"O Prophet of Allah! Verily this ability to count proves futile when 
I try to count only one thing." I asked him as to what calculation was 
that. He replied, "When people of your Ummah gather at one place 
`and send Salawat (Salat and salam) upon you, it is beyond my ability 
and capacity to count the rewards for it."